Radio Wayne Nomination Form
Nominations are open now for Radio Ink's annual Radio Wayne Awards, honoring the sales and management professionals who make a real difference in the radio business.
These awards honor the radio superstars whose hard work, dedication, and creativity separate them from the pack. They recognize the people who make the industry work, every single day. Nominations are being accepted in these categories:
* America's Best Broadcaster
* Radio Ink/Stu Olds National Sales Manager (national sales manager for single or multiple stations)
* Director of Sales (oversees multiple sales managers at station or cluster)
* General Manager (single station or AM/FM combo only)
* Market Manager (manager of three or more stations and/or oversees multiple GMs in market)
* Sales Manager (local or regional sales manager of single station or cluster)
* Digital Sales Specialist (manager or seller who excels in digital sales)
* Streetfighter (Account Executive)
The Radio Wayne Awards are named in honor of "Radio Wayne" Cornils, who set a high example for professionalism in radio. A successful small-market radio broadcaster, Cornils also served as executive vice president of the Radio Advertising Bureau and SVP/Radio at the National Association of Broadcasters.
The Radio Wayne Award is a Radio Ink award and is not affiliated with the RAB. The awards will be presented at the 2013 Radio Show being held this year in Orlando September 18-20.
Self nominations will not be accepted; consider asking someone to nominate you.
Nominations must be submitted by July 12, 2013.
Nominees' contact information MUST be provided in the form below, or entry may be disqualified.