Director of Marketing
|Job Type:||Director of Marketing|
|Location:||West Palm Beach, FL|
Director of Marketing
Streamline Publishing is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to drive marketing strategy and initiatives that optimize subscribers, growth, retention and loyalty for Radio Ink Magazine as well as Plein Air and Fine Art Connoisseur magazines. The position will have responsibility for all of our marketing efforts for online, targeted marketing, email communications, events, content distribution, conceiving and producing world class creative materials, vendor relations, circulation and analytics, public relations. Successful candidates will be able to inspire continued excellence in these core marketing competencies and contribute their expertise in establishing successful new lead generation marketing, SEO, social media, branding and ongoing engagement. Strong writing skills, identify current trends, ability to write compelling copy, knowledge of the web and understanding of the target ability of themed content are essential. Experience in managing a budget to build revenue is required.
We are seeking an outstanding creative and analytical marketing leader who is innovative and thrives on success, new technologies. The ideal candidate can help propel our company growth. This position will be a member of the Streamline Publishing’s Senior Executive Team reporting directly to the CEO to propel the company to the next level of success.
· Oversee use of brand on all products Website
· Responsible for website content
· Subscription Promotion (Print and Digital)
· Explore SEO
· Build Media Kits
· Event & Awards Promotion
· Digital Subscription Promotion
· Use as promo vehicle for various initiations
· Promotion to advertisers
· Overall Industry Branding (Radio, Advertising, Industry Expertise)
· Special issue promotions
· Build International markets
· Build database of subscribers
· Build readership
· Advertising Seminars (Radio customers, art customers)
· Create new business relationships partnerships
· Convention promotion
· Unified Sales Messaging
· Ad Support
· Collateral for Sales
* Has 5+ years experience
* Is an undergraduate degree is required and an MBA degree is preferred
* Brings a wide range of recent and relevant marketing experiences, with specific expertise in print and digital channels including search-engine marketing, on-line media, online user interface design, social media, online partnerships, viral programs
* Has demonstrated savvy marketing and strategic ability in with freshness and innovation
* Has demonstrated ability to build and grow brands including brand strategy and positioning, and brand identity and messaging framework development.
* Communicates key differentiators and value proposition for Streamline Publishing offerings through compelling marketing campaigns and communications initiatives.
* Is a smart, high-energy, team player with a proven track record of exceptional collaboration with others
* Has the ability to use good judgment and work effectively inter-departmentally, thrive in a multi-task position within a fast paced environment.
* Utilizes a can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results.
* Is found to be highly resourceful; not dependent on large corporate staffs and resources
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org