|Job Type:||Development Director|
|Location:||Jefferson City/Lake Ozark, MO|
Pacifica Radio KPFK 90.7fm is pleased to announce an employment opportunity in the Producers Department for Assistant Producer on a morning drive-time show.
· Excellent research, writing and verbal skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
· Excellent time management skills
· Starts work at 6am sharp
· Detail oriented, administrative experience a plus
· Interest in and knowledge of current and historic US global political and public affairs including movements for change
· Very familiar with the landscape of local, national and international progressive information outlets
· Tech/Web/Social Media savvy a plus
· Audio editing skills and/or ability to learn new technologies
· Proficiency in other languages, including Spanish, Arabic, French, Farsi, Mandarin a plus
Please send a cover letter, a 1-page resume and 2 references to email@example.com with the subject: "Producer Job Application" or mail them to:
Attn: Alan Minsky
3729 Cahuenga Blvd West
Studio City CA 91604
Please write "Producer Job Application" on the envelope.
Email submission is preferred.
However, if you do not receive an email confirmation, that means we did not receive your application.
Deadline: December 7th, 2012 We encourage women and people of color to apply. Please visit www.kpfk.org for more information about KPFK.