|Job Type:||Sales Assistant|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
KWKW (1330 AM, "Radio Deportes") is the oldest and most respected Spanish-language radio station the Los Angeles area. The station is known to many as ESPN Deportes and is recognized as the top sports station in Spanish in the United States.
KIRN (670 AM, “Radio Iran”) is also the only American radio station broadcasting full-time in Farsi.
Would you like to join KWKW or KIRN?
Both radio stations are located in Los Angeles (closed to Universal Studios), and we are looking for a Sales Assistant to join each station.
The position of Sales Assistant supports the General Manager and/or General Sales Manager and Account Executives within the Sales Department. The Sales Department interfaces and communicates with the Traffic, Production, Business Office, Promotions, and Programming Departments as well as Advertising Agencies and clients.
The Sales Assistant will support the sales department including the creation, filing and distribution of documents and reports, processing of sales orders and preparation of media packages and sales proposals. You will also serve as a liaison with clients and other departments, oversee media accounts, write/translate copy, and other duties and projects when necessary.
We are looking for motivated professionals who are easy-going and fun with the following qualifications:
•A High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience providing administrative support within broadcasting industry is required
• Strong Adobe Photoshop and MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) is required
• Strong internet research skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (English/Spanish required for KWKW, English/Farsi preferred for KIRN)
• Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize daily routine and urgent tasks
This is an entry-level opportunity with a starting pay targeted at $30K-36K per year. Salary will be commensurate with experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, vacation/sick pay and 401(k).
Interested applicants please send a cover letter, resume and salary history to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer