12 Quick Tips For a Strong 2012
By Buzz Knight
1) Be less consumed with answering or deleting every email and more consumed with thinking about big ideas that can make a difference and generate ratings and revenue.
2) Take control of the amount of time spent in meetings. Eliminate non vital meetings and gain discipline with the meetings you need to have.
3) Invest in your "brain" by attending industry functions such as: Radio Ink events, NAB or RAB events along with non-industry functions such as CES.
4) Stop the insanity! If your process for a particular task isn't working than come up with a new process.
5) Learn from case studies outside our industry as a way to become a sharper problem solver within our industry.
6) Listen to your own radio station more frequently and require all on your team to do the same.
7) Use your "third shift" time away from work to calibrate big, bold thinking.
8) Plan your strategy for the entire year more completely and effectively.
9) Recognize great stories about your organization and spread the word.
10) Re-evaluate emergency contingency plans.
11) Talk with your listeners and customers more frequently about how you can improve.
12) Require your organization to be more entertaining and fun.
13) Bonus. Look for positive stories about your brand. Dispense with negativity.
Buzz Knight is the Vice President of Program Development for Greater Media and he can be reached at email@example.com. Knight was named among “Best Programmers” by Radio Ink Magazine in 2007 and 2010. He has served on the programming subcommittee of the National Association of Broadcasters(NAB) and is currently a member of the Arbitron Radio Advisory Council and the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) COLRAM Committee.
(5/11/2014 7:59:08 AM) |
Interviews are stressful, powerless scenarios which can make you get rid of your "cool," which torpedoes your odds of the employment offer you, Lammers says. But remembering in the event you had been the 1 inside driver's seat seems to reverse that self-assurance drain, he provides.
fake ray ban sunglasses http://www.brit-thematic-assoc.com/fakerayban
|- fake ray ban sunglasses|
(9/13/2013 2:07:39 AM) |
z4pFQC wow, awesome blog post.Much thanks again. Really Great.
(1/29/2013 7:51:02 PM) |
Cristiano ronaldo: enough of criticism, we will together
<a href=http://www.nbalebron9.com>Nike Lebron 9</a>
Cristiano ronaldo in the game a hat-trick and send out a assists, and after the game "in order to Portuguese player of the game, in an interview that cristiano ronaldo to real Madrid need not unnecessary criticism, but to unite together to fight the game after that.
"In the second half the team some relax, although the result of the game is open, because celta as long as we score a goa
(1/28/2013 3:05:29 AM) |
Di canio: victory to those who volunteer clear the snow of the enthusiastic fans
<a href=http://www.ctr360-ii.com>ctr360 ii</a>
. Last Friday night, swinton boss Paul - di canio and 200 fans to sweep the snow in the middle of the second day to ensure that the game can be carried out smoothly. Italian point many pizza gift volunteers, and the fourth consecutive home with a victory to give their inspiration.
"To see the children with their parents together in the cold night for us, really excit
Add a Comment | View All Comments